Thursday 21 June 2012

Arg Notes #1:Life is a One Big Troll

Tiring Thursday
Daily Journal
062112 4:45pm


I just came to the point where I realize that knowledge
is indeed a very important part of a man's lifestyle.
I'm growing old and time is slowly drifting across my
reach. I have plans - plans to prosper and meet my
goals in life. To where should I start? At this point
of my life, I could'nt harldy see a successful person
in me. I've been working as a professional for 6 months
now and all I've gained are priceless words of wisdom

from my boss and a handful of working experience as a
business planning engineer.

Dreams are just dreams if they are not planned to
reached. However, they can be a goal in life wherein
one must be focused enough to meet it and embrace the
glory of success.

And about marriage.

Next topic.

I'm 24 years old now and majority of my batchmates are
now either earning salaries twice of mine or enjoying
the life of a newly-wed.

Seriously?

I don't even have the opportunity of experiencing this luxury.
I get up as early as 4am. Arrive at 7pm. Sleep. Pee.
Repeat. I'm tired of this.

Why? (raise to the Nth)


Realization:
If you want to be somebody, exert effort to improve yourself


You will never be what you want to be if you will remain where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?