Monday 3 June 2013

Gold Dust : My Last Valentine


Ecclesiastes 4:12
New International Version (NIV)

12 Though one may be overpowered,
    two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


I thought I was done putting out all my trash from my bedroom. I was all wrong.
Saw this " Gold dust" between the books I was reading...

This is the last valentine's card I received from the girl I loved the most.
I smiled. I laugh. I cried. I thanked God. Mixed emotions.

Love and lies.

As I read every bit of words in the letter for the 2nd time, there I was - smiling bitterly inside my room.

Are you joking? Was that for real?

You are the one who wrote "with Jesus we can be strong together" - then there you are pursuing and enjoying the evil plans of the enemy. That's ******.

Ecclesiastes 4:12 are for lovers who make their Lord the center of their relationship.

...and there I was, still loving her in spite of everything. *tableflip*

1 comment:

What do you think?