Monday 7 October 2013

Arg Notes #38: Biogesic-a

It's has almost been 2 years since we've been apart. She's been away, I've been busy. We are all living our separate lives - apart. There are girls, honestly, who I've found attractive, but I guess I have to admit - my first one will always be the prettiest. I miss everything about her - her smile , the way she looks at me *ugh It's ecstasy* lol. drool. If I was an immature Christian, then I would have all the reason in the world to hold on to her. *Tableflip* Sometimes I feel very unfair. Why do I have to find a girl who loves God more than me? I guess they are called "dream girls" these days - coz they only exists in dreams. It would take me a century to find someone like that. Wew.

End of the line.

She's not coming back.

I won't get her back.

Stick to the plan.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?