Sunday 12 August 2012

What This Blog is All About


081312

What This Blog is All About

Let's speak about the truth. My English vocabulary sucks
and my word bank is too bankrupt to express my
experiences in detail. *Tableflip* -But Yes, I still want
to live in this planet.

I am writing blog posts not because I want to gain
followers or "likes". This is the place where I can pour
out my unexpressed feelings. Oh yeah, this place is
getting cheesier than expected. People see me according
to what are they expecting of me - what they want me to
do or even their expectations of who I should be. I am
not grumbling or whatever. I love my work, especially
God's work - and that's my chosen priorities in life that
makes me complete and in tact with joy. In my blog, I
will define myself. I will fill my life's description
with adjectives that no other people can describe of me -
and it's because only me knew the real me.  I will write
whatever topic I want - My experiences, day to day life,
grudges, and expectations in life.

Don't be confused. This is not giberish. It's only English.

TO THE PERSON WHO WILL TRY TO READ MY BLOGPOST:
Beware. The words you'll be reading are meant to
encourage you and not to discourage you.
Everything will be about my experiences in life.

I want to see the real me in a form of writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?