Monday 9 July 2012

Arg Notes #7:Gibberish Moments of Truth


Fullfillment.
July 10,2012
2:29

I'm tired in every area of my life. I should live a life of obedience and thanksgiving. I asked for a girl, He gave me one. I asked for a job, He gave me one. But behind my most unexplainable reasons, I wasn't that fulfilled with what am I experiencing right now. I feel exhausted and short of motivation. People around me are decaying my sense of passion and limits the potential in me. There are pressures in life that makes me feel inferior and of no use. I earn, and yet feel empty. I don't need money. I need acceptance and encouragements. I've been deceived by the mere smiles of the people around me. Seems that the earth is rotating much faster than I thought and I've not been coping up with the changes of this world. People used to seek me for help. They asks for my prayers, my opinions, my voice, and my help. However, things changed. I don't know. Maybe, I'm not that judgemental or people are now changed nowadays. They don't need me anymore and I feel like a complete idiot trying to push myself to their lives. I've been taken for granted-considering my consistency of unconditional service for their growth. That's the problem these days. With all your efforts and love , people will always take you for granted. "That's your obligation". "You're supposed to do that". "You're expected to do that". Literally, the phrases jamming my head.

So random. Forgive me for the weird flow of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?