Monday 20 May 2013

CYF May 2013

Cavite Youth Fellowship.
Year started: ????

These are the  youth groups from different churches across the province of Cavite.

We are not a youth group from mega churches.
We are from a bible believing church. Born- again, evangelical, baptist, what ever you call it. We are all saved by grace.

Justinville Christian Fellowship
Messiah Bible Christian Church
Cavite City Christian Fellowship
Amadeo Christian Fellowship
GMA Christian Fellowship

The Great Comission Christian Church
Meadowood Christian Fellowship

I may not be "super-close" to these guys on a bestfriend level but I'm proud to say they are my family. My ministry is revolving around them and I dream of helping these churches accelerate the growth of its youth ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?