Sunday 5 May 2013

My dream legacy





This is what I want to see in my life in the future. My joy and my legacy.
Life is short so I want it to be meaningful. A life without selfishness and a life of service.

I drew a chapel on the bottom part of the paper. As you can see, I was the one standing on the pulpit. I want to be an elder someday - someone who can lead the flock and guide them by my God given gifts. I don't want to be someone who looks bossy and regarded as a high level Christian in whom you can't spend time with if you are not a mature Christian. My heart is for the flock and I find happiness in helping them grow in His word.

On the left side of the chapel are the bubble looking figures with stick men inside of it. They are my interpretation of Discipleship. Right now I'm training disciples. Right Donn Joshua Nalian Atoy Jeric Rence Aaron Caleb Jeffrey?

I want to see them leading someday their own DGroups and so on. My life has not been perfect ever since and will never be. I may have mistakes but it's the heart of mine that is what I want to give them. A heart for the church.

You can find numerous people in the camps - honor students and ones with jaw dropping gifts. Sorry but I find it meaningless if you are the type of person who doesn't have the heart for His service. An honor student is a non-sense if his/her learning cannot be used in His kingdom. Waste of time. You cannot force a pig to prioritize a silver ring, it's nothing for Him.

I want to disciple people who will have a heart for the ministry.

On the right side of the chapel is a 2 storey building. The first level would be our family business - a Cafeteria. Venti mocha frappe anyone? How about milk tea? Veggies? Name it. It would be a cool hangout for Christians in the area, especially those who are health conscious.

The 2nd level would be my own recording studio. I want to support Filipino Christian bands. It/s our time to shine and not just to rely on foreign ones. We have to focus popularizing our own OPM. This place would also be our rehearsal studio for our music team.

Let's move up. On the far right in the middle of the page are 3 school buildings. Then on the center is a Mcdo fastfood. Any speculations? Your right. I want to start an inter-campus ministry. Simple as this - I want to have small groups from different campuses then have a regular meeting on a certain place. Mcdo? Starbucks? A place where they can share experiences or even encouragements to strengthen up their student life as Christians.

Right side. Center. Guess what? It's one of my favorite place here in the Philippines. Emmaus Bible Camp in Bulacan. I want to be a teacher there someday. I grew up attending childrens camp then up to CTC (well hopefully by that time I already finished my 5th term). I want to share my life to them. Teaching is my passion and my service is for Him.

Lastly, on the upper part of the paper is a drawing of the world. I'm an occasional traveler (mostly on my dreams). There are 3 arrows pointing on the globe. One is a picture of mountains. Hey, those are not melted kisses. I want to go back to Palawan and continue my God-given heart beat during my stay there. Church visitations and sharing the gospel on its mountainous area is what I find exciting and a sensible life.

Another picture is a concert. I want to join or even have my band to play songs on different parts of Asia. I want to popularize Christian music. YEAH ROCK! lol joke.

On the picture on the right is a drawing of a chapel.

I want to be like Paul! I want to travel to visit and encourage churches.

Lastly, I want to have a God-given and a God-inspired wife who would be with me as I go through this exciting points of my life. A wife whom I would love will all my heart. The only person whom I will cherish next to my God. A partner in all my success. The one who would wake me up in the middle of the night on the times I forgot to have my night devotions.

Thanks to my parents for teaching me that life is short and true happiness can only be found in serving Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?