Sunday 1 January 2017

(1/365) Daily Journal


      

New Year 2017.

This will not be the same as my previous "taken-for-granted", wasted, and unplanned years of my life.

This year I'm planning to get wed. I wanna get fit. I want to be financially ready. -and most of all, I want to grow more spiritually in my area that God has entrusted me.

I want to make a change not only in me, but also to the people surrounding me and those people I have influence.

Just like how Jesus grew:
  • Wisdom
  • Stature
  • Favor with God
  • Favor with Man
  • Lovelife (extra lang)
This year, I want to grow. I must stop wasting time - wasting my precious resources on things that of low value. I want to put essence in what I do. I want to see myself being the person God has visioned me long before.

I must stop procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?