Tuesday 3 January 2017

(4/365) Daily Journal

Dear Diary,

Since I am having trouble expressing through emotions, I will be starting to write. Writing my heart out. Speaking my unspoken words - pouring unexpected emotions. Chos. Ang Arts.

Four days since the start of the year 2017.


Duh.

Redundant.

Slept at 2am. Woke up at 4.

I'm too early for work so good timing I had breakfast at my gf's place.
This is once in a blue moon. Believe me.

We hardly had time for ourselves. I feel like we've been in a relationship too long that we are starting to be bored and grow cold.

Is it?

Nah, I don't believe those lies.

I have exactly one year to save up and marry her - this will be all in God's provision. I don't have anything to start with or even brag about.

I want to see myself accomplish anything - well, atleast I'll start with her.

I am full of worries and things that I am afraid of.

Very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?