Sunday 22 April 2012

Boy meets girl


Boy meets girl*

Feb 20th, 2010 1:41am

Stop the time. It doesnt matter. Whenever Im with her, feels like hours are turned to seconds and days are just blinks of an eye. The moment she said “yes”, can’t explain really, but my heart said It was the greatest feeling it ever felt. A guy who once walked alone in his lonely life now shares a hand with a girl he dreamt off every night.

And who can tell. Nothing can separate this two. For they are binded my a promise- a commitment based on a choice not to give up and then chained by a continuing love for each other.

Years and years had pass..and choice had been made…realities and differences are turned together as one. We loved each other and that makes our heart beat as one. Problems grew but it easily fades. Anger and disappointments we’re only a speck of blemish as we write our love story. No one’s giving up. Nothing really matters. It’s only our relationship and “how” we express ourselves to each other- those were the things worth fighting for. It’s just me and her, and everything..everyone…no,..It’s just “US”.

God must be very disappointed coz I took the magic pen- the pen that is used to write those love stories. If only God has been the author of my love, It will be all perfect. But since I took everything with my own hands, things became different.

I used to see rainbows after every storm and blue skies after every lie..but no.. today is not the same as before. I can’t tell whether I’m confused or maybe God is at work..busy re-writing my love story .

The one I called “mine” was now erased from the original set of casts. Mystery characters are showing up and I, the main actor, was now just a “side story” - messed up and being put aside.
Though I chose to love God more than her..and then her more than myself, ..everything became senseless. I’m just a damn character trying to fulfill his role!.

The girl who I loved the most is now gone.
She took off my hand and chose to embrace her new “reality”.

-J. Tienzo

*This blog post was originally posted on my deleted multiply account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?