Sunday 22 April 2012

Finding God's will on your life

God's will on your life


There are many plans in a man's heart. Some of it can be easily categorized as "God's Will",..and some of it are based on selfish ambitions. And who can stop you from pursuing your goals if it's dedicated for Him? Fear, anxieties, and unsureness of things happening in the future..they are the ones that commonly prevent most people to succeed. If God will be your strength, will you lack? If your doing His will, will you be lost? As we know God, we can can clearly His will upon us.


The things we prioritized must also be the things important Him. So why worry if He's on your side? For where your heart is, there will be your heart also. Your heart's desires states the probability of your success.

People do expect. They work hard to fulfill a goal. They can sacrifice almost anything just to see their plans being fulfilled. There are reasons to give up and there are times when the road to success is almost faded and seemingly impossible to be walked through.


I thank people people who makes me realize that life is not always about me, what I want, or neither my goals in life. I find strength in my every success. I find joy in every goals that I meet. I find happiness on things which He considered of His enemy.I neglected the very person who first loved me. -that's why I'm now crying in desperation and asking God, "Why?".


In this point in my life, when my every strength is gone, His strength is made perfect in my eyes. I can clearly see that God will always be the one to be hoped for, the one who must controll every vein in my body. Without him, I'll end up in failure. He snatched away the very things I considered "important" and gave me the chance to return on the narrow path. Man will always have the reason why His strength is gone and God will always have his reason to carry us through the times we don't know where are we walking. Every thing will always be in His time.



"...He will give you the desires of your heart"
Psalm 37:4


-J.Tienzo

2 comments:

  1. perfect timing to read this. all i thought is life is unfair and vague but just leave it all to God. no matter how sad reality is, let's just think that we're living for God and not for us. pero hirap parin magmove on talaga, i dunno if i'll keep on fighting for that person or give up na. we'll just have to continue living i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reply. All I can say is, "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" - even the person your heart desires.
    Be strong for God. He knows your heart. His plan is the best.

    Godspeed

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?