Friday 14 September 2012

Thank God It's Friday

Friday 091412

These past months has been a series of bitter sweet escapades and to tell you the truth, I was never contented on what's happening in and around me. Something is haunting me beyond imagination and I couldn't exactly visualize the moment it happened. The skies are getting darker and the rains are submerging the peace I had before. I am looking down on a person who used to be the angel in disguise. Now he's just a pathetic person trying to look good and forcing himself to carry the load of a heavenly man. 

I am looking for answers. No. I was looking for questions - the exact questions why is this even happening to me. Why the skies are so dark and the rains seems so disturbing?

It's Friday - and its' time to face the battle again, Who's and who isn't right in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?