Tuesday 19 March 2013

Arg Notes #30: Update about my self

March 19, 2013

For those who are asking me , "How are you Josh?", this will be the best post for you.

I'm partially ok, partially..well let's say damaged. I don't know to what extent but I'm beginning to see the light . Thank God for His faithfulness and patience on me. I maybe be the most sadistic and pessimistic servant, but I know for sure that I do have a heart of a servant - though mostly influenced by the prince of this world. This disaster will end. I'm sure of it. No catastrophe will take over my God given goals and abilities. I won't let the enemy confuse me on what is right and what is less.

I may be bitter on my past and seem consumed with regrets, but I pray that someday I can forgive.
As of these days, I'm focusing on the Lord. This is the only thing that will make me whole.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?