Monday 11 March 2013

Ordering Your Private World


08:10 Tuesday
3 days to go before my speaking engagement to a high school retreat.

I still don't believe it. Obviously, I wasn't supposed to take this kind of topic- especially when it comes to time management. I graduated late. I wasted years for a wrong relationship. I wasted so much time for myself and not for the "best" of me. However, for this kids, I'll be speaking not out of integrity, but of concern and warning. Bwaahahahahha. *evil laugh" + "Yao ming meme face"

My title would be "Recapturing my time". This is actually the chapter 7 from Mcdonald's book "Ordering your private world".

If  people would ask my self, "How would you re-capture your time?" - it would take me days to answer that.

Now for the serious part. This will be my notes as I speak. God help me on this one.

Re-capturing my time. If I will be given 10 years to live, how will I spend my remaining years? That's a good question. Well of course, I will live my life to the maximum! I will spend every minute, every hour, every day, as if it's my last. I will be at my best.  - and time , "my" time, will be spent wisely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?