Monday 2 July 2012

Arg Notes #5: The Agony of Too Less Stress

Daily Journal
July 3, 2012

Do you know the problem about life? It's when you don't know what you want- or even whom you want to be. Expectations defines our daily life and it seldom reflects our reality and who we really are. The blind decisions of your heart suffocates your every move and now we're living with our scars-trampled life.

Enough for this emo sidetrack.

Today was a gloomy day, yet I can't consider it a bad day. Why? Here's one of my favorite reasons.

Point 1: Our boss is absent today and the theory of cause-and-effect states that "If there's something occuring whether it's for a bad or good cause, there will be an opposite reaction". Good thing for our department. His absence totally caused a stressed-free environment.

Point 2: No Sales/Cost Study Request. If there's anything that makes my life miserable, that would be a tons of reports + an additional sarcasm from my co-workers (setting aside the new ones). This day is a procrastination day. 
Cheers anyone? :)

Point 3: It was a gloomy day- but due to a cold and rainy weather. It seems that I would have to complement this one. Todays weather makes me sleepy, relaxed, and even long for our 5pm out even more.

Point 4: If you would just look around you, you can see the aura of every managers and pretending-to-be-working employees. This makes me smile. Don't be so hard on your job.Relax and soothe yourself. This one plus the cold temperature around here, mmm, definitely a relaxing way to earn your salary.

I was quite shocked to see the clock and it's only 8:15am when It seems I've been waiting for an eternity for our long awaited 10am lunch break. It was an agony, but it leaves me no choice but to patiently wait.

Now, it's 11:04am. The next candy bar would be our 12-1pm lunchbreak sleeping time. Wuhoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?