Tuesday 3 July 2012

Arg Notes #6: My Sassy Girl

Arg Notes #6: My Sassy Girl

July 4,2012

Familiar date isn't it?

Don't mind. It's all over now. Reminiscing would just be a disastrous idea. However, I would'nt put everything into trash - especially those memorable moments that made me stronger and inspired to love even more. My life is being shaped by an all-knowing and gracious God, supportive parents, and an inspiration from the only person that thought me to love truly - without her knowing. I dedicate this article to all those nearly 72 months we've shared together. The laughter. The tears. The breaking up and the getting back. EVery moments are important. It taught me to live life.

To the next person who will have her heart,

Keep this in mind.

  • She is simple. Forget your first impression on her - the height, the pretty face, the perfect body. Yes, she's all that. However, the main thing about her and the first thing you should accept about her is that she's a simple person. That would mean, you can make her smile by doing "simple" efforts. Take her somewhere else without over spending- yes, she would enjoy that (just be sensitive about her likes and dislikes). She dresses simply on most occasions- but don't be too shocked when she unleashes her true fashionista side, she's has a better fashion statement than most of the women who pretends to have a celebrity sense of style. 
  • Break her heart and I will break your face.
  • When ordering chicken at McDonalds, Don't ever ask for a breast part. She doesn't like hard to chew parts. Order wings or thigh part Instead. Another thing, ask for salt instead of ketchup. No matter how I love dipping my crispy french fries on a tomato ketchup, salt will always be her number one choice. Lastly, make sure you have everything you need before going back to the table and after ordering. That would mean that the spoon and forks and straw is already placed on your tray. Or else, expext her viciously looking, still-cute look of her eyes. 
  • She prefer Iced Tea more than SoftDrinks. She always bring a bottled water. Make sure you have one too incase of her shortage. Warm water would too, she's not that picky.
  • Holding hands: 
  1.  On your first (months) of relationship, don't be too aggressive especially on holding her hands on the public. She's the type of girl who doesn't really prefer public display of affection but still wants you to make her feel loved, cared, and being protected.
      2.  HOLD HER HANDS WHILE CROSSING THE STREET.
  • Text her " I love you" ramdomly throughout the day. She will reply with a smiley face, "mwuah", or an "I love you too". 
  • Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD). She likes cleaning the house. She love putting things in order. She has that kind of perfectionism in terms of cleaning. So better ready yourself getting fit to work - cleaning. I help her one time in cleaning our church chapel, after that day I was sick and unable to work. She has the perfect body and motivation - for cleaning. That's one thing I admire about her. 


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?