Thursday 22 November 2012

Arg Notes #13: AMALAYER

11 22 12

As much as I want to show other people the "moved on" part of my life, I can't help but to stare at the mirror and tell my self  everything's a lie. A big one. This is the sad part of reality and for doing the right thing like what the majority is telling me. It kills me. I've been consumed by anger  and as far as I know, this not me. Hatred is what now runs in my blood. Motivated by the mere presence of the one I used to love and even till now - but sadly to say the biggest regret of my life. I am not contented of what I've become. This is so not me. God has placed His angels behind me - to protect me from other hurts in life and hold me in times of uncontrolled anger and murder thoughts.

I can kill now. I can kill myself. -but most of all, I wish to kill every bit of emotions I still have. I want to live in the world where bitterness and pain is not a part of life. I wish to see people having never ending smiles and happiness throughout their lifetime.

Dream world.

Someday, I would challenge myself to face the truth - that there were things I've held so much before that now made me regret everything. The clouds are whispering goodbyes and yet I held on to the rope and climbed the mountain of fools gold. Such a stupid jerk.

It's time to face the truth.

Everything was a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?