Sunday 3 February 2013

Arg Notes #27: Jr. Youth Bondings

February 04, 2013
The peeps as we go to Julie Anne's debu dance practice



Junior Youth Fellowship - Feb 2 , 2013
I am amazed by how He has blessed me with these kids - well particularly, young teens. They've been a part of my life since I was in high school and my "joy" as Christian was somehow dependent on them (because they were my ministry). I consider them my treasures in heaven and without them, my saturdays and sundays will be a waste of time.

Our fellowship has been on sticks and stones. Getting more, getting few. The enemy is being smart and tactical on how to destroy our fellowship.

But sorry, we have a great God. Bigger than our problems or even our trials.

I want to dedicate this month of February on helping this fellowship step up.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?