Monday 4 February 2013

Arg Notes #28: Sharp Peeps

February 11 , 2013
Lazy Morning
09:30
  
Oh, well. Obviously I'm not on the picture. o.O The curse of a photogr
I've been employed here in Sharp Philippines (SPC) for more than a year now and I honestly say that God did blessed me with wonderful co-officemates - though obviously we we're not that "financially" blessed in terms of salary.


February 13,  2013
Cold Morning
09:30

Wednesday. A verrry cold morning. The usual day. Ego-inspired boss. Plain boring paper jobs. What else? Oh, yeah the food. Well, particularly to keep you awake. lol

Nothing makes my morning non other than
people here in the office. Considering that this is
my first "actual" job, It was certainly a good thing
to have these kinds of people surrounding your
cold-blooded workplace. It's really a plus actually.

The hardest part in working here is staying awake - well most of the days. Also, hmm,  being busy though you're not actually not doing anything.
Press like if you are experiencing this :p

As the hand of the clock races to almost 5pm - that's when the excitement starts. Too bad if your boss calls you 5 minutes before. You know what I mean. (OTY) Over Time Thank You.

We usually hangout on nearby malls after work. Stress release! We all have our Boss-Subordinate experiences to share.

Got to go. :p




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?