Monday 21 January 2013

Arg Notes #21: Uchiha Sasuke

01 22 2013

People change because they wanted to. It's choice. Every decisions has its own outcome.
Good or bad. No matter how crazy it is, we do have end results. A person cannot stop changing either for the better or for the worst. I remember an anime character named Sasuke from the clan of Uchiha. He experienced his clan being slaughtered by his older brother Itachi. Being a child, he was consumed by guilt and revenge.

I know we are living in a world where we are taught to forgive and to forget - but there are some things that can't be easily erased by a mere sorry right?

Anger changes a person no matter how good it is. An unforgiving spirit is like a cursed seal inflicted upon you and there's no way you can get away with it.

Anger will change your destiny.
Rage will destroy it.

You have the option whether to fight for your future or let anger change you.

Sasuke Uchiha: [Flashback] My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain somebody. And noe I finally arrived. 

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would have been too childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste... a little of my hatred."


"Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"

I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?