Thursday 31 January 2013

Arg Notes #25: Don't know. Don't care.

013113 16:30

Have you ever felt being so concerned to someone to the point of literally giving up your life just for for her/her safety? It's the "I don't care about myself attitude". The other person is more important than anything else. Your actions - even your sacrifices - is for her own good, for her own comfort. Anything you do is for the purpose of putting a smile on her face. You cry when she cries. You smile when she smiles. Her happiness is the foundation of your joy and there's no other thing that can
make you feel happy besides her.

I am so used up on taking care of people who doesn't even acknowledge my efforts for them. I feel like I've been taking for granted with all the time and the energy that for so long

I've been giving them. They're just "there" because they needed something.Needing someone to talk to or whatever. When the time comes that they are now experiencing the "I am now alright" part of life. Boom. They're gone. They don't need you anymore.

Ofcourse I am writing with a negative spirit, so don't believe or even imitate what I am writing. This is only for my "I want-to-let-it-out" time.

These days I was forced to ignore the people I used to know - the people I used to care. Maybe it's now time to seek "new" people to care about. Start with someone new - or even new friends that will know you from the start.

I know ignoring "them" will be painful. However, this is for the better of both sides.

It's your choice to forget the things we shared. You're now enjoying your so-called oasis of life. Well sarcastically, I bid you good luck. I believe in miracles, but for you, that wouldn't be necessary. Don't worry. I don't hate you. I'm just developing new "feelings" for you. Not rejection or even hatred. There will come a time where we'll meet in both ends and I wouldn't even recognize who you are.

I did my part as you're kuya, your guardian, your love one,your whatever.

You did yours.

I don't know. I don't care.

I am sorry whoever you are. It's time to say good bye and let go of everything I care about you. You have forgotten who I am and all the things I did for you. Memories cannot be erased especially for me, but I will surely erase all my remaining feelings for you.


to all the people I used to care,

I am sorry. I don't know who you are. I don't care.




DISCLAIMER:

Yeah, I do realize and understand the meaning of this post. This is soooo not me.
Get thee away from me, Satan.

Ok now he's gone.

It is really hard to forgive - that's a fact and it is humanly. However, we all commit mistakes. We fail our Master everyday. We do stupid, illogical, and selfish decisions that makes Him go *facepalm*

Loving a person is also forgiving them.

I maybe disobedient most of the times and fail you in any way I can - but still you forgive me and still at my side.

Teach me how to forgive and be patient to the people surrounding me.

Teach me how to love like You do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?