Thursday 24 January 2013

Love Notes #7: I DO

DAY 7: I do cherish you for the rest of my life .You don't have to think twice

Old school days. This line was from the famous hit by  98 degrees, I DO. Amazing voice renditions and emotionally inclined lyrics - definitely this was a cupid's arrow to everyone.

I remember as a child, I was very fond of attending different weddings. Sweet isn't it? The mixed emotions around the crowd to the patiently waiting groom and the bride, weddings are truly the best scene to watch.

...and then the famous line by the acting minister, "Do you accept this man to be your husband?........la la la la la la "

Then the girl grins a sweet smile and romantically say "I do".

I imagine myself being asked by the minister if I really "do" love my partner - of course I'll say I do!
I do cherish her, and when I cherish her, it means unending care and support. For me that's what real love is. You must do what's best for your partner. Cherishing her being the most important woman in your life (well, next to your mother of course).

I love you, though sometimes I forgot to mean it and show in anyway I can. You light up my world. I cherish you more than gold and silver - and I PHONE  & S3's.

You're important to me. Believe me. I will treasure you till the last of my days.


















Lyrics courtesy of : lyricsmode.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?