Wednesday 23 January 2013

Arg Notes #22: Love at first sight


Show encrypted picture

Love at first sight. Remember the first time you saw your crush?

Yes, that "butterfly" feeling you felt with matching cold drops of water on your back?

No, it's not that thing.

I'm almost on my mid 20's and I consider myself picky when in terms of "admiring" women. Well, it really depends on the person in charge on his standard body-character-personality test on a girl he is starting to like. We, guys, have our own checklist. You must accept that fact. It's rare find for a girl to be both beautiful with good personality or either one with a cute smile and a hot body.

In reality, they have their own characteristics that makes them unique. Each of them is beautiful on God's eyes. Loving is in fact a comlex feeling. As explained by the majority, " It makes life worthwhile". The worst case scenario is - you don't know if you're in love or maybe you're just flattered to the extreme level. I don't know if I will start to believe in love at first sight but believe me when I saw this girl, I was really strucked hard like one of those blow of Marquez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?